WORLDSymposium™ 2021 Virtual Meeting Attendee Guide
WORLDSymposium will be conducting the 2021 Annual Research Conference as an online event using a virtual platform for remote attendees.
Access the Virtual Platform
Access Full Abstract Text
- The Virtual Platform works best with Chrome. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
- The virtual conference platform may not operate properly if you are not using the most current version of Chrome.
- Corporate IT Settings: Some corporate IT settings will block websites. If you are attending the event of a device supplied by your employer or on your company’s internet service, please have your IT team safe-list abstractsonline.com.
- Mobile Support: Even though the virtual platform can be viewed on mobile devices, the best experience is viewing sessions on a desktop or laptop computer. If mobile device viewing is necessary, please make sure your mobile version of Chrome is available and up-to-date.
Logging into the Virtual Platform
- Log in to the virtual platform by clicking on the Login link in the upper right hand corner.
- Log in to the virtual platform with the email address used during registration.
First Time Logging In
- First time logging in? Use the forgotten password link to set your password.
Emerging Trends On Demand
- If you registered for Emerging Trends, the On Demand Sessions are available in the purple navigation bar.
- If you do not see Emerging Trends on the purple menu bar, then you are not registered for Emerging Trends.
- All Scientific Sessions and Awards will be in the Scientific Sessions Theater beginning at 8:45 AM EST on Monday, February 8.
- Keynote Speakers and Award Presentations will also be in the Scientific Sessions Theater.
- On Demand Sessions: If you have a conflict with your schedule, or if time zones don’t allow for viewing in real time, recordings of sessions and Q&A will be available within two hours after real-time presentations conclude. They will be added to the on demand content library. On Demand content will be available until March 15, 2021.
Live Questions & Answers (Q&A)
- Ask questions in the scientific sessions and satellite sessions using the Chat icon.
- Chat is also available in the ePoster sessions from 2:30-3:30 PM EST daily.
Virtual Exhibit Hall
- The Virtual Exhibit Hall is open 24/7, and exhibitors are available to Chat during session breaks.
- Attended ePosters will be from 2:30-3:30 PM EST daily.
- Access ePosters in the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
- Click here to download the list of daily presenters.
- All Satellites will be in the Satellite Theaters.
- Satellites will be presented at 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, and 4:00 PM EST, Monday – Thursday.
How to Obtain CME/CNE and GC CEU Credits or Certificate of Attendance
- Instructions on how to obtain CME/CNE and GC CEU Credits and Certificates of Attendance are available in the virtual platform at the bottom of every page.
- Faculty, presenter, and planner disclosures are also available for download.
How to Get Help
- Links to get help are located at the bottom of every page in the virtual platform.
- We recommend logging in early to make sure you are able to access the sessions when they start.