WORLDSymposium™ 2023 On Demand Attendee Guide
WORLDSymposium 2023 was a LIVE in-person event that includes On Demand access after the conclusion of the meeting. The On Demand platform allows access for attendees who could not attend in-person.
Accessing the On Demand Platform
- Access to the WORLDSymposium 2023 On Demand Platform begins February 27, 2023 at 12:00 PM EST.
- All registered attendees will receive an email with a link to access the On Demand platform on Monday, February 27, 2023 at 12:00 PM EST.
- Please note, registration does not provide immediate access to the meeting. Registrations are transferred within 30 minutes during normal business hours: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (CST). You will receive an email once your registration has been transferred and access to the On Demand meeting is available.
On Demand Platform
- The On Demand Platform works best with Chrome. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
- The On Demand platform may not operate properly if you are not using the most current version of Chrome.
- Corporate IT Settings: Some corporate IT settings will block websites. If you are attending the event of a device supplied by your employer or on your company’s internet service, please have your IT team safe-list abstractsonline.com.
- Mobile Support: Even though the virtual platform can be viewed on mobile devices, the best experience is viewing sessions on a desktop or laptop computer. If mobile device viewing is necessary, please make sure your mobile version of Chrome is available and up-to-date.
Logging into the On Demand Platform
- Log into the On Demand platform by clicking on the Login link in the upper right hand corner.
- Log into the On Demand platform with the email address used during registration.
First Time Logging In
- First time logging in? Use the forgotten password link to set your password.
- All Scientific Sessions will be in the Harbor Ballroom onsite and in the Scientific Sessions Theater on the virtual platform.
- Scientific Sessions will begin streaming LIVE at 7:30 AM PST on Monday, February 7.
- Keynote Speakers and Award Presentations will also be in the Harbor Ballroom and Scientific Sessions Theater.
- On Demand Sessions: If you have a conflict with your schedule, or if time zones do not allow for viewing in real time, recordings of sessions and Q&A will be available as soon as possible after real-time presentations conclude. They will be added to the on demand content library. On demand content will be posted as soon as possible after the live session and remain available until March 15, 2022.
Live Questions & Answers (Q&A)
- Both in-person and virtual attendees can ask questions in the scientific sessions and satellite sessions using the Chat icon.
- Questions can also be submitted using the mobile app.
- Chat with the presenter is also available in the virtual ePoster sessions from 3:00-5:00 PM PST Monday through Thursday.
Exhibit Hall and Virtual Exhibit Hall
- The Live Exhibit Hall (Harbor Ballroom) and the Virtual Exhibit Hall will open Monday, February 7 at 3:00 PM PST.
- Onsite, the Exhibit Hall will be open at 6:30 AM Tuesday – Thursday for continental breakfast. The exhibit hall will also be open during breaks and the poster sessions.
- The onsite Exhibit Hall closes Thursday at 5:00 PM PST.
- The Virtual Exhibit Hall will be open 24/7, and exhibitors will be available to Chat during session breaks.
- All posters will be available to all attendees beginning at 3:00 PM PST on Monday, February 7, 2022, on the WORLDSymposium virtual platform and will remain open throughout WORLDSymposium 2022. Live Q&A will only occur during the assigned times as listed.
- Click here to download the list of daily presenters.
- All Satellites will be in the Grand Hall, Lobby Level and in the Satellite Theaters on the Virtual Platform.
- Satellites will be presented at 11:45 AM and 5:30 PM PST, Monday-Thursday, and 6:45 AM PST on Friday.
How to Obtain CME/CNE and GC CEU Credits or a Certificate of Attendance
- Instructions on how to obtain CME/CNE and GC CEU Credits and Certificates of Attendance are available in the virtual platform at the bottom of every page.
- Faculty, presenter, and planner disclosures are also available for download.
- This information is also available in the mobile app.
How to Get Help
- Links to get help are located at the bottom of every page in the virtual platform.
- We recommend logging in early to make sure you are able to access the sessions when they start.