NEW THIS YEAR: Be the Catalyst Event
All Attendee Reception
Tuesday, February 21, 2023 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
This exciting new event is open to all WORLDSymposium participants to provide a great opportunity to reconnect with colleagues, make new connections, establish new relationships, welcome new attendees, and celebrate the achievements of past and present WORLDSymposium Award Recipients. Attendees are eager to connect LIVE; everyone in attendance can be a catalyst to spark new conversations, make new connections, and encourage new collaborations.
- Honor past and present Young Investigators, Patient Advocate Leader (PAL) and Roscoe O. Brady Award Recipients
- Welcome First Time Attendees
- 6:00 PM – Welcome from Course Director and announcement / message from event sponsor, Sanofi.
- Participate in scheduled group photo opportunities:
- 6:15 PM – All first time attendees
- 6:25 PM – 2023 Young Investigator Award photo, followed by all past and present Young Investigator Award recipients
- 6:35 PM – 2023 Patient Advocate Leader (PAL) Award recipient photo followed by all past and present recipients
- 6:45 PM – 2023 Roscoe O. Brady Award recipients photo followed by all past and present recipients
- 6:55 PM – Genetic Counselors
- 7:05 PM – Patients and Patient Advocates
- 7:15 PM – 2023 WORLDSymposium Planning and Organizing Committee
- 7:25 PM – Everyone join in a photo for Rare Disease Day
- Reception is open to all attendees, with an expected attendance of 300+ people.
- Reception on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM in the Fountain Plaza (weather permitting). (Emerging Trends ends at 6:00 PM)
The inaugural “Be the Catalyst” event is made possible by the generous support of