Registration for the 17th Annual WORLDSymposium™ Now Open
WORLDSymposium will be conducting the 2021 Annual Research Conference as a virtual event using a “virtual” platform for remote attendees. WORLDSymposium Virtual 2021 will include many of the core elements of the in-person Annual Research Conference with new innovations that the virtual platform allows. These changes will include new ways to connect with other attendees, announce new research and trials, interact with our sponsors.
Registration Now Open: Click here to register
Advance Registration Deadline: January 8, 2021
Registration payments must be made by credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Discover, or Visa only). We do not process phone or fax registrations. Checks are not accepted.
Registration Receipt, Transfers, and Badges
A registration receipt will be provided after you register for the meeting.
Badge numbers are required to log in to the virtual platform and will be emailed to the address used during registration. All scientific sessions, and oral and poster abstract sessions at the annual meeting are open to all attendees. Access to any area of the virtual platform requires attendee be logged in.
Meeting registrations cannot be transferred to another person already registered for the meeting. If the registrant cannot attend the WORLDSymposium 2021 Annual Meeting for any reason, his/her registration may be transferred to another person who is NOT already registered for the meeting or it must be cancelled.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Registration Cancellation Deadline: Friday, January 8, 2021
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation notices must be in writing and received by 4:30 PM Central Time on January 8, 2021 to be eligible for a refund. All cancellations are subject to a nonrefundable processing fee of 20% of all registration fees paid. No refunds will be made after this date. Cancellation notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow four weeks for processing.
If a registrant needs to cancel after January 8, 2021, the conference registration may be transferred to another person who is NOT already registered for the meeting. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or at 561-609-0452
Complimentary Registration for Patients and Patient Families
To make the 2021 Annual Scientific Meetings more accessible for lysosomal disease patients, WORLDSymposium is offering complimentary registration to all lysosomal disease patients and their immediate family members. Complimentary WORLDSymposium patient access is specifically for patients who have been diagnosed with a lysosomal disease and their immediate family members (i.e., parents, siblings, or children). Complimentary patient access will not be issued to:
- Advertising, marketing, or public relations representatives from exhibiting companies or their agencies.
- Representatives of any investment or financial entity.
- Representatives of organizations selling or producing products, publications, or websites intended for marketing, advertising or public relations purposes.
Individuals with complimentary patient access may not:
- Sell, market, or represent a company for the purpose of obtaining sponsorships from any registrant or exhibitor
- Market a product or service displayed in the exhibit hall
- Misrepresent themselves to secure access to the meeting
- Conduct any product or service promotion that implies WORLDSymposium endorsement, or use the WORLDSymposium logo and/or name without express written permission
- Receive CME, CEU for Genetic Counselors, and CNE credits for attending sessions.
- Attend “By Invitation Only” sessions and events
Individuals who violate this policy will immediately forfeit access for this and subsequent meetings.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance will be available by completing an online evaluation at the conclusion of the meeting. Details will be provided to all registered attendees in the CME Program Handbook.