Submitting Disclosures for WORLDSymposium
- Each author and co-author must complete the following steps to finalize their own disclosure.
- No one may complete a disclosure for any other person.
- All authors must have their disclosure finalized BEFORE they will be able to complete and submit their abstract.
- Abstract submission deadline is October 2, 2023 at 10:00 AM CDT. No exceptions.
Important reminders for abstract submissions:
- Search for co-authors using only the first few letters of the authors last name. Do NOT search by email address.
- Please confirm the correct email address is used for all co-authors prior to submission. If an incorrect or different email is used for a co-author, the abstract cannot be submitted and disclosures will not link to the abstract.
- Encourage co-authors to submit their disclosures even before the abstract is submitted to expedite the process.
- Log into the abstract site with a Username and Password.
- Your Username is your EMAIL address.
- For the Password, if you have submitted an abstract or participated in the WORLDSymposium virtual program in the past, your Password has not changed.
- If you do not remember your Password and need to reset it, click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the login screen, seen in the screenshot below.
If you have never logged into the WORLDSymposium abstract site or virtual platform, you will need to create a new Login/Account by clicking on the “Create new account” link on the login page, as seen in the screenshot below.
Once logged in, click on “Update your disclosures” link. To update or create a new disclosure, click on the “Update your disclosure” link below.
Click the “Edit/Update Disclosure” button.
Read the Instructions for submitting a disclosure, and select the “Continue” button.
Complete your disclosure information:
If you have nothing to disclose, select “NO”, then type your name and select “Save & Continue.”
If you do have disclosures to report, complete the information by selecting the “YES” and completing the fields below.
If you select “Other” for ‘Type of Financial Relationship’, please include a description in the text box provided.
Once all of your disclosures are listed (include Name of Commercial Interest/Company Name AND Type of Financial Relationship), then type your name and select “Save & Continue.”
Review your disclosure information. You may “Edit Disclosure” or “Continue to Finalize”.
NOTE: If your institution, address, or phone number is incorrect, you will be able to update in your profile after your disclosure is complete.
After selecting “Continue to Finalize”, there will be a pop-up window, select “OK”.
Review your disclosure one last time and click on one of the “FINALIZE NOW” buttons to complete your disclosure.
Once your Disclosure is finalized, you should see this:
Upon finalizing your disclosure, you may retain a copy for your records. You may print a copy of your disclosure, by clicking on “The Official Disclosure Printout” link, seen in the screenshot below.
You may now begin submitting your abstract by clicking on the “Return to Dashboard” button, seen in the screenshot below or you may close the window.
If you select “Return to Dashboard” you will see this popup:
If you have saved your information, and your Disclosure is listed as Finalized, you can ignore this message and choose “OK”. If you are not certain, you can select “Cancel” and confirm your “Submission Status” for your Disclosure is “Finalized”.
You may edit or update your disclosure and your profile information from the Dashboard/Home page, by clicking on the dropdown menu next to your name. Edits can be made to your disclosure until October 2, 2023. After that date, you must send Disclosure changes to Amber Brown at: firstname.lastname@example.org.