Why Attend WORLDSymposium 2023?
What makes WORLDSymposium the premier scientific meeting for experts in the field of lysosomal diseases from around the globe?
- Now in its 19th year, WORLDSymposium is both the oldest and the largest international gathering of lysosomal disease experts.
- WORLDSymposium is the largest international gathering focused solely on lysosomal diseases, with over 3000 attendees from over 60 countries in 2021.
- WORLDSymposium is the only international lysosomal disease research meeting to have abstracts published every year in Molecular Genetics and Metabolism and in 2023, it is anticipated that over 400 abstracts focused solely on lysosomal disease will again be published.
- WORLDSymposium 2023 will host 88 live (oral) lysosomal disease presentations, and over 350 poster presentations from major research centers and companies around the globe.
- Leading experts from numerous countries are actively involved in WORLDSymposium. The Roscoe O. Brady Award recipients combined with the annual WORLDSymposium Planning & Organizing Committee demonstrates a virtual “Who’s Who in Lysosomal Disease Research”.
- Many experts report WORLDSymposium is the ONLY lysosomal disease conference they attend; it is the place where global experts gather to collaborate and network.
WORLDSymposium is the largest international ACCME-accredited lysosomal disease-specific annual scientific meeting
- ACCME accreditation not only provides approval for Continuing Education, it ensures scientifically-based data, rigorous peer review, and fairness and balance of content.
- Continuing Education is available for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, genetic counselors and other healthcare providers, including reciprocity for healthcare providers from collaborating countries across the globe.
WORLDSymposium annually applies for approval via MedTech Europe’s Conference Vetting System (CVS)
- In 2021, EFPIA and MedTech Europe partnered via a common compliance team, to ensure objectivity and independence in conference assessments, with a continued goal to promote transparency and consistency in live medical education events.
- EthicalMedTech is a platform, supported by MedTech Europe, dedicated to ethics and compliance projects in the European MedTech industry.
- In the past, WORLDSymposium has been found to be compliant in all areas, in accordance with the principles and standards set out in the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.
- WORLDSymposium 2023 has been found to be Compliant in accordance with the principles and standards set out in the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice. This decision is posted on www.ethicalmedtech.eu.
WORLDSymposium looks forward to seeing everyone in Orlando.
For those looking forward to spending time with colleagues and peers in Orlando, WORLDSymposium will host live sessions, an exhibit hall, poster receptions and more. The On Demand platform will allow attendees from around the globe to access the meeting’s entire program of activities and content. Registration opens August 1, 2022.