Download the WORLDSymposium™ 2022 Mobile App
The 18th Annual WORLDSymposium mobile app includes all of the important information about the WORLDSymposium event, including the scientific meeting schedule, speakers and presentation titles, poster titles, satellite symposia, and exhibit hall information. Registered attendees can log in to access the full text of all abstracts printed in the February 2022 issue of Molecular Genetics and Metabolism.
View the online version of the mobile app here: https://crowd.cc/worldsymposium2022 (be sure to bookmark the online version of the mobile app for use on desktop and laptop computers).
Step 1: Download the CrowdCompass Events App
Step 2: Get the WORLDSymposium 2022 Event
- Once the CrowdCompass Events App has been downloaded, open the Events App and enter WORLDSymposium (one word).
- Tap the WORLDSymposium icon to open the event.
Step 3: Log into the app
- Find your Email Invitation. Check your email for an invitation message from CrowdCompass.
- If you haven’t already, download the App. Click Download the App to be taken to the App Store. Click Download and wait for the app to install on your device.
- Return to your Email Invitation. Once the app has finished installing, open your invitation email again.
- Click Verify Account to confirm verification.
Get the most out of the WORLDSymposium 2022 app
- Accept Notifications. Stay on track with session reminders and updates.
- More Tab. A list view of all navigation icons.
- Filter Content by Tags. Find sessions easier filtering by tracks or keyword tags
- Show More Button. Read entire abstracts by clicking on the Show More button in session window.
Why download the WORLDSymposium 2022 app?
Once you are logged in, you can:
- View agenda and explore sessions
- Build your personal schedule
- Access speaker profiles, exhibitor and sponsor information
- Provide valuable feedback
- Receive WORLDSymposium notifications
Features of this year’s app:
- Abstracts – view full text of all abstracts
- Agenda – view full agenda and related information
- Satellite Symposia – view details including date, time, location and speakers
- My Schedule – view your personalized schedule
- My Notes – keep personal notes on sessions and events
- Exhibitors and Sponsors – view list and search details
- Surveys – provide feedback on sessions you have attended
- Links to Certificates of Attendance and Continuing Education Certificates and credits