Download the WORLDSymposium™ 2020 Mobile App
The WORLDSymposium 2020 Mobile App is in the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub
The 16th Annual WORLDSymposium mobile app includes all the important information about the WORLDSymposium event, including the scientific meeting schedule, speakers and presentation titles, poster titles, satellite symposia, and an interactive exhibitor map. Registered attendees can log in to access full text of all abstracts.
View the online version of the mobile app here: https://crowd.cc/worldsymposium2020 (be sure to bookmark the online version of the mobile app for use on desktop and laptop computers).
Step 1: Download the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub App
Be sure to download the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub App on all of the devices you’re bringing to the event.
Step 2: Get the WORLDSymposium 2020 Event
- Once the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub has been downloaded, open the AttendeeHub app and enter WORLDSymposium (one word).
- Tap the WORLDSymposium icon to open the event.
Step 3: Log into the app
- Find your Email Invitation. Check your email for an invitation message from CrowdCompass.
- If you haven’t already, download the App. Click Download the App to be taken to the App Store. Click Download and wait for the app to install on your device.
- Return to your Email Invitation. Once the app has finished installing, open your invitation email again.
- Click Verify Account to confirm verification.
Why download the WORLDSymposium 2020 app?
Once you are logged in, you can:
- View agenda and explore sessions
- Build your personal schedule
- Access speaker profiles, exhibitor and sponsor information
- View interactive maps of the Exhibit Hall
- Provide valuable feedback
- Receive WORLDSymposium notifications
Features of this year’s app:
- Abstracts – view full text of all abstracts
- Agenda – view full agenda and related information
- ePosters – view posters in the app**
- Job Board – view company-supplied job openings
- Live Q&A – enter questions for speakers in the app, moderated by co-chairs
- Satellite Symposia – view details including date, time, location and speakers
- My Schedule – view your personalized schedule
- My Notes – keep personal notes on sessions and events
- Exhibitors and Sponsors – view list and search details
- Surveys – provide feedback on sessions you have attended
- Links to Certificates of Attendance and Continuing Education Certificates and credits
**ePosters only available from Monday, February 10 at 4:30 PM to Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 4:30 PM. Includes abstracts from authors who accepted a poster presentation.